AS OF 3/20/2020 OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED AS A PRECAUTION AGAINST THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. A DETERMINATION WILL BE MADE AT THE END OF EACH WEEK WHETHER TO CONTINUE THE SHUT DOWN BASED ON THE STATUS OF THE PANDEMIC.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AN eVISIT USING SKYPE, PLEASE CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THE OFFICE VOICEMAIL.
WE WILL CONTINUE THE SHUT DOWN FOR THE WEEK OF 4/6 TO 4/10, PLEASE CHECK BACK. CURRENT PATIENTS WILL BE CALLED TO SCHEDULE WHEN WE REOPEN.
CURRENTLY NONE OF OUR STAFF HAS ANY SYMPTOMS OR HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS. AS FAR AS WE KNOW NONE OF OUR PATIENTS HAVE TESTED POSITIVE. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES. BE CAREFUL AND STAY SAFE!
JANICE SALLITT, PT, DPT, CLINICAL DIRECTOR
We are a locally owned and operated rehabilitation center in Columbia, MD that has been in business for over 25 years.
COVID-19 ALERT: TO ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE CLIENTS
Our office has always followed CDC guidelines for Infection Control; however we have taken addtional measures to ensure your health:
1) Continue to use the specific Germicidal Wipes recommended by the CDC & EPA for all healthcare facilities.
2) Plastic covers on all equipment handles that are replaced after each client.
3) Clients will be asked to wash their hands at the front of the clinic before their treatment.
4) The waiting room chair armrests are sanitized thru-out the day.
5) Hand sanitizer is available thru-out the clinic for client and staff use.
6) Under 10 people in the office at all times.